What is the Stone CNC Machining Center?
石CNCmachining center is a special kind of stone CNC machine. The CNC stone machining center is a fully automatic stone CNC machinery designed for deep processing of quartz stone countertops, marble countertops, granite stone countertops, artificial stone countertops, slate countertops, and other stone countertops. Because the stone CNC machining can be divided into granite stone CNC machining, marble stone CNC machining, quartz stone CNC machining, jade stone CNC machining, crystal stone CNC machining, etc. Sometimes stone CNC machining center is also called CNC stone cutting machine, CNC machine stone center, CNC machine for stone cutting, stone work machine, or CNC machine for stone and marble. Besides, this stone CNC machine can also realize drilling, milling, grinding, and cutting functions. Stone CNC working center can realize several different processes. For example, this CNC machine for stone can realize circular arc water-blocking grinding and polishing, table basin opening edging, Roman edge grinding and polishing, cutting of special-shaped plates, and processing of drain tank. Stone CNC machining center has many advantages, such as complete functions, environmental protection, high intelligence, and simple operation. Stone CNC processing center is widely used in the processing of various panels such as kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, island counters, bar counters, coffee tables, welcome counters, etc. The main materials processed by the quartz stone CNC center are quartz stone, marble, granite stone, artificial stone, slate, and other stones. The scope of application of quartz stone machining centers are kitchen cabinet countertops, stone coffee table desktops, cutting of basin holes, bar counters, bathroom countertops, background wall carving, etc. The main uses of CNC processing stone center are front roman side processing, rear water-retaining round bottom processing, basin hole cutting processing, special-shaped cutting, and polishing.
- Complete functions: stone CNC machining centers can replace multiple traditional CNC stone cutting machines, reducing the time of multiple process exchanges. Slotting, drilling, edging, and polishing processes are completed at once.
- Easy operation: there is no requirement for operators, as long as they can read the drawings.
- Environmental protection and health: stone working center uses water to remove dust. As a result, water cooling no longer generates a lot of dust to avoid pneumoconiosis.
- Higher efficiency: users only need to enter a few simple data to complete the slotting, drilling, edging, and polishing of various sizes of tabletops at once. In a word, CNC stone processing center greatly reduces labor costs and improves work efficiency.
- 较高的精度：X，Y和Z轴独立移动，以确保Stone CNC工作中心的刚度和高精度。
- Stable operation: high-strength fuselage and steel tabletop make stone machining center for sale have greater weight, higher load, and more stable operation.
- Higher quality: patented pressure roller positioning device is convenient, fast, and accurate. It has a stronger pressing force on the workpiece. And it can withstand the impact of a high load, and ensure that the stone will not move when grinding and polishing. Moreover, it can also improve processing efficiency and product quality. The unique processing method guarantees the high precision of the product. With the patented automatic compensation polishing head, the stone is quickly polished and brings high-quality products.
- The high degree of intelligence: advanced programming software, combined with 18 sets of automatic tool-changing devices, can process stone-shaped polygons. Whether straight or curved, and whether it is edging, engraving, digging, from forming to polishing, all processes can be completed in one go.
Parameters of Stone CNC Machining Center
||ELECNC-1530, ELECNC-3015, ES5-3220
||ATC; Two-process; 5 Axis CNC stone machining center
||Artcam, Aspire, CAM, etc.
||Syntec 60WE; Weihong 95A-3L; Blue Elephant customized system
||$24,000 - $40,000
1. Building Industry
Marble and granite are often used to be built into various types of walls, columns, or steps. The stone CNC machining center adopts the linkage combination cutting mode to achieve efficient processing of various kinds of stone materials.
2. Stone Countertop Processing Industry
3. Decoration Industry
4. Kitchen & Bathroom Industry
Kitchen special-shaped countertops, roman edges, back arc water blocking, upper, middle and lower basins, kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, bathtubs, etc.
Common Types of the CNC Stone Machining Center
First, according to the processed material, the CNC stone machining center can be divided into granite CNC machine, marble processing CNC machine, quartz cutting machine, jade stone CNC machining center, crystal CNC stone processing center, and so on.
Second, based on the main machine configurations and functions, the stone CNC machining center can be divided into two-process CNC marble stone countertop machining center, automatic ATC quartz stone countertop machining center, and 5 Axis bridge saw (5 Axis stone CNC machining center).
Quartz Stone CNC Machining Center with Automatic Tool Changer
这种石材台面CNC加工中心adopts an automatic tool change system (ATC processing system) and an automatic water circulating system. So that it can achieve a great processing effect without manual participation in the processing. Therefore, the ATC stone machining center has more outstanding automation. And the entire stone processing is completely conducted by the preset instructions for grinding, polishing, drilling, milling, and other actions. Then the seamless intelligent processing can be realized and the labor is better liberated. This kind of CNC quartz stone machining center is designed to solve the problems, such as time-consuming, labor-intensive, and high-cost in the production of stone countertops. At present, such kind of CNC stone center has a wide application in the processing of various stone countertops such as kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, bar counter, coffee tabletops, stone tabletops, TV countertops, etc.
It can realize the functions of roman edge, rear-arc water retaining, upper middle and lower basin, special-shaped cutting, and grinding.
The whole process is automatic and environmentally friendly. And this kind of stone CNC grinding center for sale also builds a dust-free workshop that rejects pneumoconiosis.
It’s easy to learn that even ordinary workers can get started in only one working day. It means that you will be more worry-free if using this kind of stone CNC machining center.
This kind of ATC stone CNC machining center adopts an automatic tool change system and an automatic water-circulating system. It will be easy to achieve a great processing effect without manual participation in the processing.
Double Process Quartz Stone CNC Machining Center
The integrated engraving of the dual-process CNC stone working equipment is designed to improve equipment utilization. And the best stone CNC machining center is suitable for users who have unsaturated countertop processing and a small amount of engraving. This kind of stone CNC machining center is equivalent to an CNC engraving machine and a countertop machining center. And the top stone CNC machining center has the advantages of small floor space, low investment cost, and high utilization rate of personnel and equipment.
Features & Advantages of dual-process CNC quartz stone engraving center
1.This kind of stone CNC shaping center can help customers with stone countertop edging, cutting, and engraving. Besides, this machine has multiple purposes and is cover-saving.
2.Thanks to the stone CNC polishing center, the stone countertop edging and engraving can realize one-key switching. It is much easier to operate.
3.This kind of stone CNC carving center can realize fast tool change in 3 seconds, with more powerful functions and higher processing efficiency.
5 Axis CNC Bridge Saw for Stone Machining
5 axis CNC bridge saw is also named as 5 axis stone bridge saw, 5 axis bridge saw for stone cutting, five-axis CNC stone saw, 5 axis CNC granite cutting saw, 5 axis CNC granite bridge saw, and 5 axis CNC granite saw for sale. And the five-axis bridge saw can cut quartz stone, marble, granite, jade, crystal, slate, and other decorative materials through the saw blade. With the saw blade and the stone cutting tools combined, one machine has multiple functions and is very powerful. Moreover, the 5-axis stone CNC bridge cutting saw also has advanced functions such as arbitrary straight line cutting, chamfering, arc cutting, polygon cutting, special-shaped milling, edging, profiling, etc. And it is widely used in stone processing plants, kitchen countertop processing, background wall profiling, and many other fields.
Features & Advantages of 5 Axis CNC Bridge Saw
2. Equipped with an automatic turning table, which reduces labor intensity and convenient the material unloading.
3. Using high-precision RV reducer, the shaft head swing precision is much higher.
石CNCMachining Center VS. Stone CNC Router
In general, we can distinguish the stone CNC design center from the stone CNC router from the following several aspects: function, size, types, power, speed, precision, and application.
The appearance and size are the most intuitive factors that distinguish the CNC stone milling center from the CNC stone engraving machine. Because the stone CNC working center usually has bigger size than the ordinary CNC stone carving machine, except some 5 axis stone CNC routers. For example, the stone CNC cutting and engraving center has the common working area of 2100*4000mm, 3000*1500mm, 3200*2000mm, etc. However, the working table size of a stone CNC router are usually 600*900mm, 1200*1200mm, 1300*2500mm, 1500*3000mm, 2000*3000mm, etc.
As we all know that stone CNC router has many different types, including 3 axis stone CNC router, 4 axis stone CNC router, 5 axis stone CNC machine, 3D stone CNC router, etc. While the stone CNC drilling center cannot be distinguished according to the number of axes. The stone CNC machining types are usually decided depending on the main functions and machine configurations.
The traveling speed of a stone CNC router is 25m/min and the maximum working speed is 20m/min. However, the traveling speed and the maximum working speed of a CNC stone machining center are 60m/min and 30m/min. It can be seen from the speed comparison that the speed of a stone CNC working center is much faster than a CNC stone carving machine.
实际上,石头数控机床销售mainly used for cutting and engraving stone projects. But the stone CNC machining machinery is an all-in-one machine that integrates stone cutting, engraving, carving, milling, drilling, polishing, and grinding.
The CNC granite/ CNC marble/ CNC quartz machining center is used to complete the processing of a large number of workpieces, large molds, and the materials with high hardness. Besides, it is also suitable for rough machining of ordinary molds. However, the granite CNC router/ marble CNC cutting machine/ CNC stone engraving machine is used to complete the processing of small molds with a small amount. And it is also suitable for low-hardness plates such as copper, graphite, wood, two-color plates, and acrylic plates.
From the machine parameters, you can find that the working accuracy and re-positioning accuracy of the CNC marble processing center is ±0.03. But the working accuracy and re-positioning accuracy of a CNC machine for stone cutting are ±0.05.
石CNCMachining Center Price
Blue Elephant provides customers with 3 main stone CNC machining types, and each kind has different prices. For example, the 5 axis CNC bridge saw price (five axis stone bridge saw price) ranges from $30,000 to $40,000. It is the most expensive stone CNC machining center of these 5 types. And the price of an automatic quartz stone countertop CNC machining center ranges from $24,000 to $40,000. The two-process CNC marble stone machining price is also from $24,000 to $40,000.
CNC Stone Machining Supplier
188金宝搏官网版下载Blue Elephant不仅是中国最好的Stone CNC机器供应商或Top Stone Machine Company之一，而且还是一家非常出色且可靠的CNC石材加工公司。我们为客户提供高端CNC加工中心，该中心配备了定制的CNC石材加工系统，优质的CNC石材加工工具，最佳石材CNC加工套件等。此外，我们还为客户提供了最佳的价格，以实现各种各样的价格种类的石材加工解决方案。
Process Introduction of Stone CNC Machining Center
European-style edge grinding
石CNCmachining center can realize edge grinding of various stone countertops. According to the shape of the grinding wheel, stone CNC machining technology can complete the processing of various edge types, such as Roman edge, French edge, and sea pool edge.
CNC Stone processing center can realize the processing of the round bottom arc behind the kitchen countertop. The side of the round bottom arc can be controlled by the grinding wheel.
Processing basin hole
石CNCmachining center can realize the processing and forming of the central basin, under-counter basin, stove hole, and water pipe hole.
Special-shaped cutting and grinding
CNC stone countertop machining center can cut and edge various stone countertops, such as island shelves, bar counters, countertops, coffee tables, etc.
Front stopcock grinding
石CNCcountertop machining center can realize the processing of the front stopcock of the kitchen counter. It can also control the slope of the front stopcock according to the shape of the grinding wheel.
Stone countertop CNC machining center can realize the processing of drain troughs, such as milling troughs on stone countertops and milling slope surfaces.
The CNC quartz stone machining center can not only be used for the processing of kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, quartz stone countertops, granite stone countertops, coffee countertops, TV countertops, but also for billiard tabletops, ordering tables, and other stone countertops. The types of stone that can be processed are not limited to quartz stone. At present, stone CNC machining center has been used to process marble, granite, artificial granite, rock slab, and other materials.
Process ing steps of stone CNC machining center
1. Before turning on stone CNC machine center, first, make sure that all connections between the machine tool and the computer are normal. And then, turn on the power supply of the machine tool and the computer. After the system is started, enter the CNC system.
2. After opening the control system, select the "Back to Machine Origin" menu. The machine tool will automatically return to the mechanical origin and correct the coordinate system. In some cases, such as after the last shutdown, the user does not need to perform a mechanical reset operation. They just need to restart and continue the last operation. When the system exits normally, the current coordinate information will be saved. In addition, if the user confirms that the current location is correct, this operation may not be performed.
3. Before processing, the user generally needs to load the required processing program. Otherwise, some functions related to automatic processing are invalid. Select the "Open (F)|Open (O)..." menu, a Windows file dialog box will pop up, from which you can select the drive, path, and file name where the file to be opened is located. After clicking the "Open" button, the processing program is loaded into the system.