Why choose the EPS foam CNC router?
Hand-tool working greatly affects the efficiency and quality of mold making. CNCs have the advantages of uniform margin, fast processing speed, and high processing quality, this CNC foam cutting machine is widely used in many industries, which not only improves the quality of mold castings but also shortens the mold production cycle.
- Casting mold industry: It can be used for the precision production of various cast wood molds for various automobiles, ships, aviation, trains, etc. And also be used for research and development and production of automotive interior decoration and exhibition decoration materials.
- Casting and sculpture industry: Processing and engraving of various casting process products, lost foam, exhibition decoration materials, and GRG decoration materials.
- Building decoration industry: Processing and production of building decoration materials such as GRG and GRC.
- It adopts Taiwan's integrated operating system, which is easy to operate and powerful, and has online simulation and online monitoring functions to ensure safe and efficient processing.
- Processing size can be customized according to processing needs. And whose Z-axis travel can be up to 2.2 meters and this machine can be upgraded to a 5 axis CNC machine.
- Adopting automatic oil lubrication system, it is easier to operate and maintain during the processing.
- 采用大功率伺服驱动系统在连词unction with the top accessories such as the Italian spindle to make the equipment stable and durable.
- Intelligent processing cross-border protection function can prevent mechanical collision caused by excessive design file processing.
- Extremely humanized design combined with ergonomic design makes your operation easier. Regardless of whether the operation panel is highly designed or modularized, it is to make you have a better user experience.
Foam CNC Router Parameters
||Foam CNC router with press roller, linear form CNC router, foam CNC router with rotary device
||1300*2500mm, 1500*3000mm, 1800*2400mm, 1800*2500mm, 2000*3000mm, 3000*5000mm, etc
||Syntec 21mA，Syntec 6MB，Weihong NK105，Syntec 60We等
||Wood, aluminum, styrofoam, plastic, MDF, plywood, etc
||$30,000 - $90,000
Foam Router Bit
Types of Foam CNC Router Machine
Foam carving machines can be divided into various types according to different functions. The following are some main foam cutting routers for sale.
ATC CNCFoam Router
This is a type of foam CNC router equipped with an automatic tool changer magazine. Added with a linear auto changer magazine or carousel auto tool changer, it can not only automatically change different tools but also complete more patterns and complex engraves. It has the advantages of fast cutting speed, low maintenance cost, high engraving accuracy, etc. Moreover, it reduces the interference of manpower, which save a lot of labor and time, as well as improves work efficiency.
The 5-axis foam cutting router is one of the most high-end and multi-functional CNC machines for sale. Usually, the 5 axis eps CNC router can be designed with more horizontal or vertical drilling heads or rotary axis to complete more complex projects. First of all, it has a higher Z axis, which can process most of the workpieces with a very large size and scale for helping big foam manufacturing factories. Secondly, it does not require multiple clamping when processing complex engraving. And it can be formed at only one time, which will ensure the high accuracy of the work piece and improve the processing efficiency at the same time. Thirdly, the 5 axis foam carving machine can realize more functions such as cutting, engraving, drilling, slotting, milling, carving, etc. Furthermore, it is more flexible and can realize high-precision processing of curved surface and 3D products.
How Much Does A Foam CNC Router Cost？
The foam CNC router price depends on many factors, such as the type, size, CNC kits, and so on. For Blue Elephant EPS styrofoam CNC router machines, the small foam cutting machine price often ranges from $30, 000 to $80, 000. While the large foam CNC router price usually ranges from $35, 000 to $90, 000. And if you want to add some extra high-end or upgrade foam router bits, the foam cutting machine price will be higher. Maybe the new foam CNC machine price can reach more than $100, 000. So the CNC router foam Cutting machine price will be decided by your designs.
How do You Cut Foam with a Foam CNC Router?
Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to establish and optimize the design according to the pseudo-content object of the foam packaging. Through computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software, the design dimensions are converted into specific digital instructions. Documentation information must also be converted into a language that the foam CNC engraving machine understands - G code. The program basically tells the machine what to do, such as the size and depth of the cut, and the tool path to follow. When the NC machine receives the G code, with the appropriate head and material, the final product can be cut out of the foam. Sophisticated foam CNC cutting machines and sharp blades allow the operator to cut any shape out of the foam materials.
The foam CNC router is also known as the foam cutting router and foam carving machine. Therefore, it can realize CNC cutting projects and CNC engraving ideas to bring you profits. For example, it can realize cutting foam with CNC router to design a lot of industrial foam molds for large factories. In addition, the CNC foam router machines can also realize cutting foam on CNC router to make interesting foam status and 3D foam models for decoration or advertising industry. At the same time, such a kind of styrofoam CNC router is able to engrave nice 2D or 3D patterns on foam boards to produce many good products.
Precautions for Using the Foam CNC Router
1.Keep it clean
Do not pull the connection cable or pull out the power plug. You must keep away cable from heat sources and inflammable and explosive materials, and avoid contact with sharp objects.
Fix the material before processing. Moreover, pay attention that it is absolutely forbidden to fix it by hand.
6.Cut off the power supply in time
When changing the tool, the power supply of the machining spindle motor must be cut off. And if replacing the processing material, you should better cut off the power supply of the numerical control equipment.
Pirated engraving or CAM software and incorrect machining tools are prohibited. It is easy to produce processing waste, which will seriously damage the CNC equipment and even cause personal injury.